Thursday, 28 March 2013

scribblings and splatters


Something is brewing in my sketchbook. not quite sure what. 

I'm hoping this is a george's marvellous medecine type situation where the more i chuck in the better the outcome?




oh yes, and i scared myself with many faces..


I also have been to ye old Fitzwilliam Museum to see Quentin Blake's Drawn By Hand exhibition. 
If you happen to be in the cambridge area this is a must see. Its on until May 12th and its freeeeee!

Here are some photos i didn't sneakily take of rather lovely scribblings and splatters.



I often keep ink- test scraps of paper. I find them rather delicious!
This one is up on my wall at the moment, there's something sea creature-y about it.


Anyway my giant essay (its 8000 words) (shh i know, not that bad) is looming, so i have predictably done all the spring cleaning, written this blog post, registered to vote, ordered various clubcards, and listened to the Taylor Swift- featuring a goat song a hundred times. 

If you have any other procrastination suggestions please do send my way...

No comments: